Music is not a simple activity that you happen to enjoy. It is so much more than that. Music is, for most people, and experience. For that reason alone, manufacturers from all over the world are constantly trying to improve its quality by producing high-quality headphones that manage to reproduce sound most astonishingly.
High-quality headphones are easy to come by nowadays. There are so many models you can choose from, but not all of them provide the same sound. It is true that in the past a pair of good headphones used to cost a small fortune, but today, that is no longer applicable. You can find headphones of superior quality at an affordable price. However, this articles is not about headphones in general, but headphones that are the best at reproducing a deep bass.
Most people appreciate a good bass in a pair of headphones, but the best at replicating it are the earphones, also called earbuds or in-ear headphone. The earbuds for bass are sought because once you put them on, the bass of a song is clearly underlined.
Why earbuds and not headphones?
While regular headphones do a splendid job, they do not manage to emphasize the bass as the earbuds. That is because there is no empty space between your ear and the headphone itself. I do not think I have to explain how that works because you can imagine for yourself. Once you put the earbud in, the sound is channeled directly into your ear canal.
Another reason why you should go for a pair of earbuds for bass and not headphones is the price. A pair of headphones that can replicate the bass as good as a pair of earbuds will always be more expensive. I do not know if it is the size or anything else, but the budget has to be larger for a pair of over-the-head headphones.
Earbuds are more comfortable than the headphones. I say that because of the size mostly. Not feeling that metallic band over my head is something that I like. Also, I do not like the idea of putting the headphones on my hat or hoodie. But earbuds are easy to conceal, I can wear whatever I want on my head, and I can even lie on my side while enjoying the music. Try doing that with your headphones.
Last but not least, a pair of earbuds for bass are more portable. It is no secret that headphones require a little bit more space than the earphones. You cannot put a pair of headphones in your pocket, now can you. Some people do notconsider that an issue, but portability is one of the most important aspects when it comes to anything, not only headphones.
The point is that there are plenty of reasons for which people choose earbuds for bass instead of the large headphones. The quality of the sound is the most important, but why not get the same quality at a smaller price? Moreover, if that quality can fit into your pocket, then why not?
How to choose the best earbuds for bass
Now that we agreed upon the fact that earbuds are better than headphones in most cases, I am going to tell you what to consider when you want to purchase a pair of earbuds for bass. Not all of them are the same, but if you pay attention to the specifications, you will succeed. So here is what you have to look for.
- Sound quality – thanks to modern technology, we are now able to buy the most amazing earphones. The acoustics has to be sophisticated. And although I know you are looking for a pair of earbuds with deep and punchy bass, do not forget about other ranges as well. Bass is important, but it is nothing if the other sounds are not well replicated also. You want to hear the deep bass, but it has to be in perfect harmony with the other sounds. Otherwise, you will spend money on something you will not like.
- Isolation – when you are listening to music, you do not want to hear the outside world as well. In fact, that is the whole point of buying headphones. If the sound isolation is good, you will be able to enjoy a more rich and profound experience. Also, sound isolation is crucial for deep bass.
- Durability – yes, you want to enjoy a deep bass, but you also want to enjoy it for a very long time. We all know that earbuds can break down easily. Sometimes you lose the small silicone pieces, which can be replaced, but the most common reason people throw out earbuds is that the cables are not strong enough. It all starts with not hearing in one year, and it is downhill from that. There are few things you can do, and gluing the cables is not the best idea. That is why my advice is to find a pair of earbuds with strong, durable cables. Moreover, you can find all kinds of protective accessories that will prolong your headphones’ lifespan.
- Comfort – I know that comfort should not be at the bottom of the list. It is an important aspect, and its lack can ruin a pair of perfectly good earbuds. The earbuds can be of the highest quality, but if you are not comfortable with them in your ears, it is all for nothing. I think at some point, everyone bought a pair of uncomfortable headphones. It is tragic, to say the least. One trick I learned over the years was to find a pair of headphones that come with silicone pieces in multiple sizes. That way you know that one of them is perfect for you.
- Price –budget is very important for most people, which is why you need to establish one before you go on browsing for the perfect pair. Fortunately, you can find some affordable earbuds for bass without spending too much money. All you have to do is be diligent in your searches. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
Before going further and recommending a few specific models I just want to make one thing clear. I know that music is most enjoyable when it is listened at a high volume. And your presence on this page means that you like a deep bass. However, do not forget one thing. Listening to music at a high volume can lead to hearing loss. This is not a joke. It is ok to do it from time to time, but permanent hearing loss is one of the effects of listening to loud music on a daily basis.
What are the best earbuds for bass?
Looking for the bestearbuds for bass can take a while, especially if you do not know what to look for. Fortunately, I found three such models, and I am more than happy to share them with you. Enjoy!
Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset
It comes as no surprise that Sony produces a few of the best headphones in the world. The company has many years of experience in the field, starting from the old portable cassetteplayers to the technology it produces today. That experience can easily be seen in today’s products, which is why I chose this model in the first place. I do not know if you have ever had Sony products, but I have never been disappointed by this brand. I have a walkman from 2009, and today it still works perfectly.
The earbuds in question are a high-quality product that will deliver flawless sound. The 12 mm dome type driver units deliver a powerful and deep bass. Also, the high-energy neodymium magnets are meant to reproduce a very powerful sound. If you happen to buy this product, you will see what I am talking about. The acoustics is excellent.
As far as other features are concerned, the earphones come with an integrated microphone and smartphone playback control. Everyone listens to music on their phones nowadays, so that feature comes in handy. Moreover, the hybrid silicone earbuds provide a secure and comfortable fit. They will not fall easily, and you will not experience discomfort even after hours of use. The tangle-free cable will spare you minutes of untangling. The Y-type flat cord also comes with a slider. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
ActionPie In-Ear Headphones Earbuds High-Resolution Heavy Bass
ActionPie is yet another brand that will not disappoint. According to online reviews, these are one of the best earbuds for bass you can find. I actually had the chance of trying them out, and I must say that once you put them in, you remain speechless. I have tried few earbuds that can replicate the sound as perfectly as these ones.
The ActionPie model uses neodymium iron boron magnets for a strong drive unit, and it is equipped withhigh-performance dynamic systems. The sound delivered by that system is superb. It delivers the deepest bass. The highs are excellent, and the midrange sounds are flawless. The technology covers every glitch imaginable, and you will be able to experience music in its purest form.
The design is not to be overlooked either. The earphones are lightweight, and the cord has a durable construction. The manufacturer tested the product in several conditions, which is why many people claim that only a knife can ruin them. The silicone earbuds are very comfortable.You can take them running or when you travel. The ActionPie earbuds are compatible with Android phones but iPhones as well. Truth be told, with their help, you will be experiencing music at a different level. That I can guarantee. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Vava Moov In-Ear Headphones with Dual Drivers
I have to admit that I have never heard of Vava Moov before, but once I did some research, they are quite good. It is one of those not-so-well-known brands that will surprise you, not only through quality but comfort as well. The dual drivers mean that the earphones can improve the quality of the music by enhancing the quality of the sound. That is something that mono-driver earphones cannot replicate.
Vava Moov tried to bring something new to the market, and they designed these earphones for better sound. Theyare balanced, will boost your songs, but at the same time,theyprovide a clarity that few headphones can provide. The deep, extended bass together with the saturated midrange create a perfect balance. The sound is strong but clear, something that is not very easy to achieve.
The design is very soft and comfortable. The silicone earbuds are manufactured to provide maximum comfort. They will easily fit and not fall off. The soft gel will make sure that you can wear the ear pieces for hours without experiencing any discomfort. The inline controls are waterproof, which comes in handy if it rains. The controlsare compatible with both Android and iOS. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
I have to admit that my first temptation was to go for the Vava Moov. They sound amazing. However, my trust in Sony did not let me go all the way. That is why I consider that the Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset is the best in this price range. Affordability is very important, but when you have the change of buying brand-name at this price and quality, you do not think twice. In my opinion, Sony manufactures the best earbuds for bass, and it will be a while until I change my mind.
Listening to music is one of those things you do to relax, and it makes other activities enjoyable. That is why I think it is important to have amazing headphones. If you are looking for something with deep bass, then one of the three products I described above is more than qualified to provide the best musical experience. No matter which one you choose, you will not be disappointed. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The Secrets of Earbuds Revealed
- Up in Arms About Best Earbuds?
- The Benefits of Bluetooth Headphones
- Whispered Best Headphones Secrets
- Things You Won’t Like About Headphones and Things You Will
- Noise Cancelling Headphones Reviews & Guide
- Wireless Headphones Guide
- The Battle Over Sound Cancelling Headphones and How to Win It
- The Insider Secret on Noise Reduction Headphones Exposed
- The History of Best Cheap Headphones Refuted
- Life After Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
- Top Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones Guide!
- Get the Scoop on Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds Before You’re Too Late
- One of the Most Overlooked Options for Best Earbuds under 50
- The Fundamentals of Noise Cancelling Earphones Revealed
- The Meaning of on Ear Headphones
- Using Workout Headphones
- Notes on Good Earbuds in Step by Step Order
- Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – What Is It?
- The Newly Leaked Secret to Wireless Headphones for Running Discovered
- The Idiot’s Handbook to Good Headphones Revealed
- Using Best Workout Headphones
- The War Against Wireless Earphones
- Dirty Facts About Cheap Headphones Revealed
- The Nuiances of Best Wireless Headphones
- The Unadvertised Details About Noise Cancelling Earbuds That Some People are not Aware Of
- The Basic Facts of Best Earphones
- Bluetooth Earbuds for Dummies
- Vital Pieces of Best Noise Cancelling Headphones
- in Ear Headphones Can Be Fun for Everyone
- Best in Ear Headphones Tips
- Choosing Earphones
- The Best Wireless Earbuds Stories
- Best Bluetooth Headphones: No Longer a Mystery
- Possible Warning Signs on Wireless Earbuds You Must Know About